Resources and Protocol for contributing a workshop to the Hawaiʻi Data Science Institute Data Science Fellows Workshop Series
Please note that all workshop contributions and workshop modules will be hosted on the ChangeHI github website: https://change-hi.github.io/modules/ as part of the Data Science Fellows syllabus.
- Please complete this Google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf1l69nsii7eGKconi5kBRKTLe9cmaqqvMIiJ1TilrUQLwcKw/viewform
- We currently use the MOREA platform to host workshop modules and resources. You can refer to Philip Johnsonʻs guidelines for putting together workshop content here: https://change-hi.github.io/modules/morea/
You can also view the workshop recording on how to create a workshop using MOREA here:
Design and Implementation of Workshop – The MOREA Framework.
- Please direct any questions about workshop communications, workshop registration and zoom links to EPSCOR-ADMIN@lists.hawaii.edu. Upcoming workshops and registration links will be advertised here: https://datascience.hawaii.edu/events/
- For questions specific to workshop content, please contact Philip Johnson.
- When you have created the content for your workshop, please view the workshop design checklist as a helpful summary: https://morea-framework.github.io/docs/change-hi/workshop-design-checklist
- Send a pull request to Philip Johnson at least 1 week before your scheduled workshop.
The Hawaiʻi Data Science Institute communications team will create workshop registration links for attendees. Any workshop zoom links will also originate from the Hawaiʻi Data Science Institute.
Please note that due to the room capacity, the maximum number of in person attendees is 30. All attendees are required to register to attend a workshop either in person or receive a zoom link.