- Assistant ProfessorInformation and Computer Science, UH Manoa
- POST 306C
- Ph.D. 2016, Computer Science, University of California, Irvine
- B.S. 2009, Computer Science, California Institute of Technology
I am interested in machine learning and artificial intelligence. My current focus is on deep learning and applications of deep learning in the natural sciences.
- P. Baldi, P. Sadowski, “Learning in the Machine: Recirculation is Random Backpropagation,” Neural Networks, 108:479:494, 2018.
- P. Baldi, P. Sadowski, and Z. Lu, “Learning in the Machine: Random Backpropagation and the Deep Learning Channel,” Artificial Intelligence, 260:1-35, 2018.
- C. Shimmin, P. Sadowski, P. Baldi, E. Weik, D. Whiteson, E. Goul, and A. Søgaard, “Decorrelated Jet Substructure Tagging using Adversarial Neural Networks,” Physical Review D, 96:074034, 2017.
- P. Sadowski, B. Radics, Ananya, Y. Yamazaki, P. Baldi, “Efficient Antihydrogen Detection in Antimatter Physics by Deep Learning,” Journal of Physics Communications, 1(2):025001, 2017.